Here, you can play the web demo of my new game. Updated to version 0.2
- Mouse – aiming
- W-A-S-D – walk, +Shift – run
- Space – jump
- Ctrl – crouch (may cause glitches in web version)
- E – take item
- F – use flashlight (works not so perfectly in web version)
- LMB – shoot
- R – reload
- 1-2-3-4 and mouse scroll – select weapon
- Q: Why so many freezes?
A: This is a web demo, main purpose of it – to let people know about me and my game. Final version for PC will not make freezes.
- Q: Why so ugly? Squalid models, soapy textures…
A: Web demo means low graphics quality (textures are compressed, and so on). Also, main goal of the game – gameplay like in classic shooters, so, the picture isn’t at first place.
- Q: Why is it so strange? Space bases, undead knights, ancient ruins … It looks crazy.
A: It’s because I am crazy. 8P
- Q: Will the game be for the web only?
A: No, for PC. I’m planning to sell it through Steam.
- Q: When you plan to release it?
A: Probably, october.